War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

2007 srt-8 charger vs EF civic HB

Old 12-20-2006, 02:47 PM
back in a 4g63

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dont make me bring out the kia sportage. that beast is like 65 horsepower

"All I can tell you is... the gun had an owner, something happened, and suddenly the gun didnt have an owner anymore."
Old 12-20-2006, 03:17 PM
USMC

Originally Posted by canyouheminow
But it wasn't and SRT-8, it was a basic RT with a body kit, 20's, and an SRT hood. And the kid was on here swingin his dick, when really there probably wasn't a race at all and what really happened was he probably cut someone off to merge into one lane, pissed that guy off, then had to speed up and get back over so when they stopped at the next red light the other guy didn't get out and kick the kids teeth in . That's all I'm sayin.
this guy never confirmed that was the charger he raced, unless you guys confirmed it off the board. the honda was built by LHT, people send thier cars from all over the east coast of the US to be built by LHT. so when this guy says he has a 12 second all motor car, i believe him, i mean the owner of LHT is on this site, im sure we can get him to confirm it for us if we really dont believe what this guy is saying. i dont see what your in denial about, weather it was an official race or not, this car is going to beat a stock or mildly modded srt8, and thats without nitrous.
TR happily married crew-member #2

This is the internet. You're just supposed to talk up whatever you do know as if you're a salesman for it. i.e. I drive a Supra and a Corolla therefore 2JZ is the greatest and so is the 4A and I don't care about anything else because it's all crap since I don't have it. I also have a stack of $20 bills in front of me, therefore 20>50 and 20>100 and 20>1000. $20 bill FTW.
Old 12-20-2006, 04:19 PM
PSSHHH x2

Originally Posted by accord95
i had high hopes as well.

anyway, kenny, you know you are wrong. you can put a CRX into the 12's for under a grand. you seen bigbadbuicks friend do it. shell= $300, d16 = $300, nitrous = $300. i know you know neal sutton, i know you've seen the k-series rex hit 11's n/a. i also know you've seen a supercharged LT1 get shitty times consistantly. its cheaper and easier to get low #'s than it was back when NSX/CRX/hybrid had his fully body kitted CRX. both v8's and 4cyl can go fast for cheap, so thats not really an argument anymore. i'd think you'd know that better than anyone in this thread. you know more about both types of cars(v8, 4cyl) that most people in this thread, you should realize the benifits that both cars bring to the table, and not rag on one type of car. besides havent you owned more imports than domestics?

i see where youre coming from but i dont think you see my thinking behind it. your right, i probably do have more experience on both sides of the field very extensively compared to anyone else in this thread, and its all quite debatable what the better cheaper route to go is. but in all honesty, a stock LT1 on a radial tire and 150shot will go 8.0's...that CRX you talk about, gutted out to kingdom come, a mildly worked D16, and last i recall was running a 225shot went 7.99's on a slick (of course this was quite a while ago i saw the car run, last i heard it had gone 10's) so yes, i dont disagree both can be made quick. personally, in the sense of keeping longevity, ill take the LT1...im not out to pick up highschool girls, gutted cars dont tend to impress the women i am with. hell the only saving grace of my rx7 is its unicity. personally, i dont have to have the fastest car in town...but ill be damned if my car goes down more often, or even 1/2 as often as the fastest guy.

as for the bird, yea, on a street tire it wasnt anything impressive. on a slick it boogied out though. best pass at sunshine was 7.43, figure that was a nice high 11's pass. but that was also a 1.52 60' its no wonder that 13.0's on street tires was the norm for me cause it always netted me a 2.0+ 60'

ill just toss my little equation in there too:

84 RX7 shell - 200, LQ + mods ~ 2000, ford 9" - 1000, coincidentals - 1000

so for <4500 dollars, there is a mid 10 second RX7 to be had. it all looks great on paper, but really...who is going to put a stock LS1 into a 93 camaro? a heads/cam LT1 will make damn near the same power.
Brocks megaphone
Spencercycle 10" swingarm
MPS auto shifter
Hays convertible clutch

Yea, that about sums it up...

Old 12-20-2006, 04:49 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by canyouheminow
But it wasn't and SRT-8, it was a basic RT with a body kit, 20's, and an SRT hood. And the kid was on here swingin his dick, when really there probably wasn't a race at all and what really happened was he probably cut someone off to merge into one lane, pissed that guy off, then had to speed up and get back over so when they stopped at the next red light the other guy didn't get out and kick the kids teeth in . That's all I'm sayin.
i highly doubt that eventhorizon was telling the truth. check out the vast majority of his posts in here and you will see what im talking about.
Old 12-20-2006, 06:17 PM

I challenged him to a run from a dig, but he pussed out. He must have felt pretty shitty to find out he got worked by a standard Charger . Oh well, such is the life of ricers, they run their mouth and never back it up. VTEC can't save you now you ricer.
Old 12-20-2006, 07:53 PM
&amp;quot;The Big Show!&amp;quot;

I challenged you for seconds and got no response.

You can find me at the same place we ran at the same time any day buddy. That's my daily route to get to work.

Does anyone know the schedule at sunshine? I want an audience. Let's do this at the track.
Old 12-20-2006, 07:55 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

dude lol dont fuck w/ XeventherizonX lol he is jus fucking w/ u lol, he doesnt really drive that car lol
Old 12-20-2006, 08:09 PM
&amp;quot;The Big Show!&amp;quot;

Lmao.

I was never angry. Just thought the whole thing was funny.

And now this. You sir are too much eventhorizon. Lol
Old 12-21-2006, 05:27 AM
Thread TERRORIST

Yeah, he really drives a hatchback Civic. With NAWZ.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 06:16 AM
Skunk.

for anyone that was blessed and clicked straight to the last page, this is the entire thread:

a: my civic beat your charger!!
b: no, my charger is faster than your civic!
a: my civic is faster than your charger!!!
b: no, my charger is american made!!
a: my civic is made in japan!!
b: im better!!
a: no, im better!
b: i think that im better!
a: nope, your a big stupid head!
b: your dumb!