War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

2007 srt-8 charger vs EF civic HB

Old 12-20-2006, 01:47 PM
USMC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GsT Racer
i say just stick with what you like most, and get over it.

:
refer to sig
TR happily married crew-member #2

This is the internet. You're just supposed to talk up whatever you do know as if you're a salesman for it. i.e. I drive a Supra and a Corolla therefore 2JZ is the greatest and so is the 4A and I don't care about anything else because it's all crap since I don't have it. I also have a stack of $20 bills in front of me, therefore 20>50 and 20>100 and 20>1000. $20 bill FTW.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:50 PM
Thread TERRORIST

Originally Posted by accord95
kenny basically said that you can build a v8 for cheaper. what im trying to say is that both types of cars can go pretty much equally fast, for the same amount of money, and have the same amount of reliability. i can pick up an old POS fox shell for cheap, throw a cheap motor and cheap No2 kit on it, and it will probably cost the same and last just as long.
Right, what I'm saying is when you start getting into doing things properly imports tend to cost more. The 4g63 may be an exception because you can just shove as much boost as you can make down its throat and it won't break...but I can't think of many others that would hold their own. That means upgrading the trans, fuel system, cooling system...you know, the works...so you can drive the car and it doesn't self-destruct.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 01:54 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

^ I agree
Old 12-20-2006, 02:03 PM
USMC

Originally Posted by vip18971
Right, what I'm saying is when you start getting into doing things properly imports tend to cost more. The 4g63 may be an exception because you can just shove as much boost as you can make down its throat and it won't break...but I can't think of many others that would hold their own. That means upgrading the trans, fuel system, cooling system...you know, the works...so you can drive the car and it doesn't self-destruct.

i almost completely agree with you, haha. but there are many different examples of properly built v8's costing more than properly built imports, and vise versa.(when both cars run the same time). just to give an example of proper vs proper, same year, everything.

93 hatch shell= $500, k-series motor $3-$5k, 12's n/a on stock motor all day long.
93 camaro shell = $500, LS1 motor $3-$5k, 12's n/a on stock motor all day long.

both these cost the same, go the same speed, have same reliability of stock motor, same year, etc.
TR happily married crew-member #2

This is the internet. You're just supposed to talk up whatever you do know as if you're a salesman for it. i.e. I drive a Supra and a Corolla therefore 2JZ is the greatest and so is the 4A and I don't care about anything else because it's all crap since I don't have it. I also have a stack of $20 bills in front of me, therefore 20>50 and 20>100 and 20>1000. $20 bill FTW.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:11 PM
is retired...

so are they gonna race again or what??

Don't take life so serious. It's not like were getting out of it alive anyway.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:14 PM
back in a 4g63

Originally Posted by nocomply540
so are they gonna race again or what??
nah we're gonna sit around like punks and bench race

"All I can tell you is... the gun had an owner, something happened, and suddenly the gun didnt have an owner anymore."
Old 12-20-2006, 02:14 PM
Thread TERRORIST

^ My turbo is cooler than yours.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 02:17 PM
back in a 4g63

no because with my turbo with A mods and B driver ability gives me C track times and D horsepower....so MY turbo is cooler

and my car is faster than a charger..i think. i dont know for sure, but im positive it is.

"All I can tell you is... the gun had an owner, something happened, and suddenly the gun didnt have an owner anymore."
Old 12-20-2006, 02:39 PM
Calmer than you are

Originally Posted by accord95
and whats with all the sarcasm on TR lately? a 12 second honda beat a 13 seond charger srt8, .
But it wasn't and SRT-8, it was a basic RT with a body kit, 20's, and an SRT hood. And the kid was on here swingin his dick, when really there probably wasn't a race at all and what really happened was he probably cut someone off to merge into one lane, pissed that guy off, then had to speed up and get back over so when they stopped at the next red light the other guy didn't get out and kick the kids teeth in . That's all I'm sayin.
TR's WTR Crew Member #6
Old 12-20-2006, 02:42 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

stfu!!! my huffy is faster than both of u!! I have one of the chopper ones! they haul ass!!! its like .547272962 rwhp!!