War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Having fun with a bike...

Old 10-10-2000, 01:09 PM
No Ants Drift Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well im glad you handled my comment with tact. i wasnt attacking you at all.. i was just curious.. i appreciate that. well those bikes when new.. were only good for about a max of 150+ but under 160 im sure... so you guys were probably neck and neck... best ive achieved like i said was about 135.. 150s a littel nerve wracking to me... let alone 170.. nto to say i wouldnt be doing it thoug if i had a car capable...

------------------
2000 Mazda Miata (non-rainbow edition)
Associated TC3 AWD Accord/Eclipse
My Company

If the world all knew the power of common sense people would see the diminishing power of this politicly ECO-tistical society gnawing away at our personal morals and standards by which to live by. --me
Old 10-11-2000, 10:08 AM
No Ants Drift Member

Man I want a bike sooo bad but I am so scared Id crash at really high speeds and die.

------------------
And I know thats its true that all the things that I do will come back to me in my sweet time.
Old 10-12-2000, 06:02 AM
Salad Tosser

It is true about moyorcycles anyone I have ever known that had a motorcycle has eaten it bad at one time or another. One guys has no teeth left from a crash two others cant walk right(one wrecked his hip the other wrecked his knee and no longer has a knee cap) and the worst I ever saw was a friend of mine crashed and had a cast on his left arm but still rode his bike and crashed again so now had casts on both arms and his right leg. I want a bike but damn there is a lot of carnage to go with it.
Old 10-12-2000, 06:49 AM
Salad Tosser

I would love to have a bike but I know I will get hurt. Its not mainly my fault but the other drivers on the road is who you need to look out for.

------------------
97CavyZ24
16.0 1/4
Soon to be Bottle Fed!