War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Class was in session last night....

Old 10-10-2000, 01:04 PM
No Ants Drift Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

does it really matter if its the bolts or not that are weak? either way its pain in the ass. i would shy from NOS unless its a minimal shot.. i would set up thew motor for higher revs and use a 50 shot to pop off the line....

------------------
2000 Mazda Miata (non-rainbow edition)
Associated TC3 AWD Accord/Eclipse
My Company

If the world all knew the power of common sense people would see the diminishing power of this politicly ECO-tistical society gnawing away at our personal morals and standards by which to live by. --me
Old 10-11-2000, 07:13 AM
drives euro trash

Im saving for cams timing gears and an underdrive pulley as we speak. Cams are good for about 30-35 according to Esslinger timing gears supposedly add about 5 as does the underdrive pulley. Of course....companies like to inflate hp ratings...but either way it should add some serious power yet still look stock. I talked to a guy who has the cams...he has a problem with roasting the tires in 2nd gear. Damn it...I want that problem too!

------------------
Hike up your skirt a little more and show your world to me. ~Dave Matthews

2000 Focus ZX3...Apex springs JBA header Borla exhaust and a K&N
Old 10-11-2000, 09:23 AM
drives euro trash

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by sy2173:
I knew youd say that.
I just wanted to another post to my name. LOL

You suck oh look another one!!

Old 10-11-2000, 09:26 AM
drives euro trash

NOS can be a good thing if you use it properly. Otherwise dont try. Like if you are able to check out your car after a couple of times that you use it than go for it and if you know what to keep up with But otherwise its better if you dont. I know Im one to talk but trust me I checked out that bih like every day.

------------------
And I know thats its true that all the things that I do will come back to me in my sweet time.
Old 10-11-2000, 05:52 PM

Hey can we block bullshit posts I am fucking tired of seeing Free post is there anyway we can enable that sort of an option?? Please!
Old 10-12-2000, 03:45 PM
No Ants Drift Member

jesse.. good disguise.. you are now just as guilty....

oh look. me too!

------------------
My Company

If the world all knew the power of common sense people would see the diminishing power of this politicly ECO-tistical society gnawing away at our personal morals and standards by which to live by. --me
Old 10-14-2000, 08:23 AM
drives euro trash

The car is pretty quick for the shit gears it has. I plan on rebuilding the tranny with Contour innards which have optimal gearing. I also want to put a Quaiffe differential in it as well along with a Centerforce clutch. The car handles pretty well. All I have at the moment is Apex springs and blown out from struts. I imagine with 16 or 17 inch wheels Koni shocks/struts and front/rear roll-bars that the car will actually stick quite well. Im getting that 6-point cage and probably a strut brace made for it...and maybe even a rear shock brace too.

------------------
Hike up your skirt a little more and show your world to me. ~Dave Matthews

2000 Focus ZX3...Apex springs JBA header Borla exhaust and a K&N
Old 11-01-2000, 07:32 AM
No Ants Drift Member

add another to the list..

On fowler at 56th street light heading towards I-75 i had been messing with some grey neon with a body kit big wings and blue scalloping on the front end.. we got up to the light rolling in 1st (both of us) the light turned green and we both jetted at the same time.. perfect unison.. he kept pretty decent for 1st and some of second.. but by redline he was at my back tire and in 3rd i pulled about half a car.. by 3rd gear redline he was a healthy one to 2 cars back.. i handed his ass to him on a platter.. my g/f was with me laughing her ass off... he pulled up next to my at the next light closest to the interstate and gave a respectful nod..

------------------
My Company