War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Class was in session last night....

Old 10-08-2000, 06:10 AM
No Ants Drift Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

... because i had to school a few guys.. haha. out at meridian last night as usual and there werent too many people out perhaps 15 or so... two of whcih were racing and driving like idiots.. a white lowered nissan truck and some Team Loco green cavy. so i cruised down to the starting point.. told him i wanted the winner and surprised the hell out of the cavy. Pulled about 2 cars on him by half way and i had made a 2-5 shift... oops. when we came back they all were shocked to see i was RWD... duh. when i told the dude in the cavy i fudged up my shift he was like oh fuck you! hahaha.

after that i waxed the black focus with the msd stickers on the windows.. we both had decen tlaunches but i had a car on his by the 60 mark..the race was over i hit my hazards and let off the gas.

Next came Phatstangs focus.. he had also pulled around the black focus earlier so i figured what the hell. at the start he hung in pretty well second gear he was at my door by third i had a car and a half. i had no idea these cars were that quick. id say im opretty damned impressed for a complete showroom stock car doing as well as i did...

------------------
2000 Mazda Miata (non-rainbow edition)
Associated TC3 AWD Accord/Eclipse
My Company

If the world all knew the power of common sense people would see the diminishing power of this politicly ECO-tistical society gnawing away at our personal morals and standards by which to live by. --me
Old 10-08-2000, 06:59 AM
No Ants Drift Member

yeah..i wouldve added another kill.. hahahhaah

BRING IT ON F.A.S.T. BOY!!!

------------------
My Company

If the world all knew the power of common sense people would see the diminishing power of this politicly ECO-tistical society gnawing away at our personal morals and standards by which to live by. --me
Old 10-09-2000, 06:58 AM
drives euro trash

Taylor...my credit card is ichin to be broken in today. Im trying to decide on what to buy next so I can whoop your ass. That was a good race though...I thought you would have beat me by much more than you did. Actually....Id just like to be faster...this thing is so friggin slooooow.

------------------
Hike up your skirt a little more and show your world to me. ~Dave Matthews

2000 Focus ZX3...Apex springs JBA header Borla exhaust and a K&N

[This message has been edited by phatstang1 (edited 10-09-2000).]
Old 10-09-2000, 02:02 PM
No Ants Drift Member

i dont htink it was an extended cab...

alan.. it was closer than i thought it would be too. you hung up with through most of second. thats ok.. we all have our monies..> not sure what ill do first.. but a cage is def. in the near future

------------------
My Company

Old 10-10-2000, 06:18 AM
drives euro trash

A cage in your Miata? I thought those things were pretty stiff as it is. But I guess if you ever want to do serious autocrossing or roadracing youd have to get one anyways. You should that header you were talking about thats jet-hot coated so you can add some shine to that engine compartment.

As for breaking in the credit card...I have to put it on hold until I get a new job. HEHE...I just found out the ZEX system is over $500. Im actually thinking about ditching my header and getting a Long-tube with a high-flow cat. It still looks bad-ass but it gets rid of the stock cat location and cuts expense in the future. Plus I can sell my JBA to someone to offset the expense

------------------

Old 10-10-2000, 07:14 AM
drives euro trash

Mark was telling me that you can get a ZEX system from Summit for $485.00 with shipping for free. If you are looking for ZEX I would try Summit.

------------------
97CavyZ24
16.0 1/4
Soon to be Bottle Fed!
Old 10-10-2000, 10:46 AM
drives euro trash

Damn...thats like $60 cheaper from than you can get it at ZEX. Thanks for the info!

I think I might not go the NOS route for a while. Im just paraniod about blowing the car up. After ZX2.coms project cars motor blew and Craigs problems I think I might see what went wrong to see if maybe I can prevent the same happening to mine. Supposedly the rod bolts are weak...or the rods are weak...I cant remember. Time shall tell.

------------------