War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

HEY!!!!!!!

Old 01-27-2001, 04:45 AM
No Ants Drift Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i had just finished putting the alisson T250 trubine in my miata and had pulled out for a test drive. the car drove great! but the 125+db exhaust was something to be worked on.... i went to pepboys and got a resonating tips for it.. ahhhh under 100db... anyhow.. as i pullled out of the lot here comes this lime green 85 crx with a powered by acura sticker on it 18 blades a nitrous bottle on the roof turbo out the grill 5 tailpipes (not four) each window was tinted a different color type R license plate ont he front curb feelers clear taillights on one side altezza on the other hood scoops on the doors triple blitzkrieg combat jeet-kun doe euchi rui tae kwon doe JDM spoiler on the back gutted interiorneons all around hittin the switches gittin thah bitches too low for fat hoes windshield banner clubSi sticker -clad goosing-the-throttle-in-first-gear-while-i-roll.... coming right for me.. naturally he revved at the light.. i looked over.. checked the temp of my stators.. revved it up to 30000 and held the hydraulic drive shut.... under the rumble of the trubine i could hear him hold the throttle against the redline.... putz. the light turned green and he launched... i let him get about 30 car lenghts on me when i let off the line lock lit the burners and hit 0-365 in less than 2 seconds... gotta love that turbine ricer flyby..i hit the hazards and somewhere around light speed all time stopped.. thank god HWY 60 stretches pretty far... when i finally let off.. i stopped soemwhere between WW IV and the next ice age... damn it! there comes a price for speed... so i went the other way and did a grand stand launch.. my only spectator was an innuit women i affectionately called hairy .. she waved good bye while clubbing a seal and i hit light speed again somewhere in under 2 seconds or so.. man that turbine loves that cold air! when i stopped i was back in the pep boys parking lot... same time as before.. i slwoly pulled out onto HWY 60 and here came this this lime green 85 crx with a powered by acura sticker on it 18 blades a nitrous bottle on the roof turbo out the grill............

------------------
Concrete tires = Simulated horsepower

<FONT COLOR=#a8a8a8 SIZE=1 FACE=Verdana Arial>This message has been edited by VortecFL on 01-27-2001 at 08:47 AM</font>
Old 01-27-2001, 09:24 PM
No Ants Drift Member

same thing happened to me except it was a yugo with the same mods but it was pink also it said big girls need love too on the windshield

------------------
teal 94 integra gsr 99 saw blades aem intake &cam gears. moderating since sep. 2000
skunk 2 coilovers

<FONT COLOR=#a8a8a8 SIZE=1 FACE=Verdana Arial>This message has been edited by NosExtreme on 01-28-2001 at 01:26 AM</font>
Old 01-31-2001, 12:42 PM
No Ants Drift Member

just trying to keep my happy little thread at the top

------------------
teal 94 integra gsr 99 saw blades aem intake &cam gears. moderating since sep. 2000
skunk 2 coilovers
Old 01-31-2001, 02:32 PM
Just Ledoux it!

Well once my hat flew off my head so i chased it down..it was pulling away but my vtec etnies kicked in and I satrted to gain on him man the bitch was using the wind to rollike bitch. But then he got caufght up in atree and I tried to stop but my shoes apparently have new si brakesand I just slid for a while...
Old 02-02-2001, 12:59 AM
Just Ledoux it!

lets not forget about my happy little post here still smiling baby

------------------
skunk 2 coilovers
Old 02-02-2001, 06:44 AM
Old School.

I got spanked by a minivan one time on US41. I think it was a nissan quest.

------------------

www.vfmagic.com