War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Me vs. Turbo civic ex vs. TPD

Old 06-05-2002, 04:48 PM
get big or die trying!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the things about misdameaner is when you pay the bail upforn in full you get it all back when you goto court. on a felony if you do the 10%deal you don't get it back. so it's only the impound fee he has to pay.
Old 06-05-2002, 05:08 PM

I personally can't see why you were arrested.

Though I have never been charged with wreckless driving, I have recieved 2 racing tickets in my lifetime. In each case I was bitched at, given my ticket and drove home.

As far as I know, if you are charged with a misdemeanor and you have ID you can walk (though if there are tag or insurance issues they police can impound the car).

Perhaps things have changed since I was a kid, but some of the stranger parts of your story are tweaking my BS detector.
Old 06-05-2002, 07:49 PM
VQ30DE

400hp930- what exactly is tweaking your ghey BS detector??
Old 06-05-2002, 08:24 PM

I think my gay-dar is going off and it's signalling 400HP930's homosexuality...

haha! his story sounds cool to me. I have heard of worse... it is the cop's choice to ARREST or NOT TO ARREST for like 3/4 offenses:
double the speed limit
speeding excess of 30
(which are both) reckless driving

DUI is mandatory arrest, as are some licensing offenses...

400HP930, just when you start to pull your head from your ass, you start missing the smell and go back....
tsk tsk, and I thought there was hope for you!
-Shawn
Old 06-06-2002, 03:28 AM

400HP930.... NEWS FLASH ... street racing is illegal. when you do something illegal generally you get arrested :o
as far as waiting to race at BMP buy some slicks and go on tuesday night.th last time i went on tuesday there were 15 cars running. i never had to wait to run. beside its TEST AND TUNE its not racing, if you want to RACE go on saturday night and pay to bracket race
you guys/gals confuse the sh*t out of me, you run from cops all night long just to race 4 times and somehow thats better than going to a dragstrip.........
Old 06-06-2002, 07:58 AM

All I am saying is that I can't see why the police knew enough to haul this kid off and ticket the other girl but not do anything to the other driver.

I am also admitting that it has been over a decade since since I got my tickets for racing on the streets, so I admit that I don't know if something has changed or if it is related to the wreckless charge (though I do know people who have recieved wreckless tickets and didn't get arrested).

I'm wondering if there is something we are not being told that would make the difference between just giving this kid the tickets and hauling him off. I too am aware that there are some offenses that require officer discression in making this decision, and its the reason why I SUSPECT there might be a little BS in this story. Like did the kid mouth off to the cops while the other kid behaved. By stating my suspicions perhaps I might get some more information about why this turned out this way.

Perhaps the kid is giving the verbatim truth, but I reserve the right to be skeptical.

If some of you overly sensitive types are going to get your panties in a bunch cause I'm going to say what I think I guess thats the price I pay for being a skeptic. You guys can think everything that is posted on this board is the absolute truth for all I care.
Old 06-19-2002, 07:40 PM
VQ30DE

I went to court today, and Ithought Iwould let you all know what I got:
1yr probation, if I complete everything it will be shorten
64 hrs of community service- sherrifs work detail, you all know what this is, all those law bitting people wearing those pretty orange suits picking up trash, yeah thats me.
$150 court fee, $45 every time Ihave to see my probation officer, and $10 every time Igo to my community service.
the only good thing out of all of this is that it is with held judicial, which means that after Icomplete all my BS that this well never be on my record, so thats good Ithink. There ya go thats what I got.

Later
Brandon