War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Me vs. Turbo civic ex vs. TPD

Old 06-04-2002, 10:14 PM
VQ30DE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Me vs. Turbo civic ex vs. TPD

( bare with me this my first time doing a war story )

Well the night began by meeting a few friends at gandy to see what the plans were. So then after we figured out where we were going, we headed to a certain late night race spot. Finally get there and see some cars parked along the side of the road, I notice another maxima so I proceed to park next to it( you know how it is, gotta stick to your own kind . I just recently got a new intake. I popped the hood to make sure my bracket holding the intake hasnt came loose, as Iwas checking the bolts a kid comes over and asks me if Iwanted to run, I ask what hes got and he replies a civic ex, but to me it looked like an si. I thought about it for a while and decided what the hell its just an ex. So we lined up like four times because of traffic coming down the streets, the finally we get a brake and his girl gets out of the car and drops her arms for us to go, we both take off, and to my surprise I hear the damn BOV go off and I m like :o .We were pretty even till I shift into 2nd gear( my car is auto) and gain like a car on him , ringing out second and gain like another half car . We raced to like 80-90mph so I figured that was about the 1/4 so I slammed on my brakes and turned back around to were met at the begining(sp) We chit chatted for a bit and he popped his hood and he said it was a drag gen 3 turdo kit with a t3 turbo. Then like 10 min after we race ( this is where the fun begins ) 10 fucking cops come out of know where and 2 stop right in front of me and the kid I just raced nearly taking my damn front bumber off . The cop tells us to get out of the car, we do the usual bullshit, give him are licenses and stand there for like 15 min or so. Then comes back and tells me to turn around, put my hands behind my back, tells me all the right to bs, then i climb into the back of the cruiser where i stay . Then he talks to the other kid who was let off without a fucking thing. No spectators ticket, warning, not a damn thing. The cop was trying to give some bullshit story that the 2 under cover cops in an es300 couldnt get a good view of the car i raced since it was behind me the whole fucking time, not to mention it was the only damn civic coupe out the whole bunch. The real messed up part is the fact that the girl he was with who flagged us got a spectators ticket. So I find it hard to belive that the jelly donut eating under cover cops didnt see the civic.

So that day around 3:30( keep in mind this all happend around 12:30am) I posted bail at $500, and paid $170 to get my car out of the impound, was charged with reckless driving/ drag racing which is I guess a misdameanor(sp) not a felony from what people have told me in the past, and my car is not going to be sold by the county, people told me this also. I will keep you all updated as to what the consequences are for all to know what really takes place. Well my street racing days are over for good and when some asshole comes next to me and starts flexing and shit, I'll simply reply " got some money, x amount says my car is faster, lets go and see at the track "
Old 06-04-2002, 10:22 PM
The one punch machine gun

it will be a felony very soon !!!
Old 06-05-2002, 07:15 AM
Hot Dang!

damn that sucks bro.. that messed up about the kid in the civic didnt get shit and kinda messed up his passenger got one???

keep us updated ..
Old 06-05-2002, 08:25 AM
Custom User Title

u not the only one with reckless driving on ur licence
Old 06-05-2002, 09:51 AM
not available

Pretty interesting tactic used by the police. Get you after you have already parked and settled in. Sounds like the cops aren't playin'. Time to stop following the rice around..
Old 06-05-2002, 01:06 PM
dsm
rice sleeper

man, that sucks. track time!
Jalvarez Studio
Old 06-05-2002, 01:15 PM

it only costs $15 to run at BMP. I buy American cars so im not real smart, but it sure sounds cheaper than $500 for bail...........
Old 06-05-2002, 01:21 PM
Custom User Title

go there pay 15 $$ and race legaly? no risk nada...

go on street, find someone, race how many times u like, illegaly, endangering people in normal cars and ALot of Risk if u dont know how to spot cops... well ill pay my 500$$ if i ever get busted... never happened before
Old 06-05-2002, 02:21 PM
not available

now BMP is gonna be fuller than shit on test and tune nights, I can't wait to drive an hour down there, push my car for 4 hours and get like 3 or 4 runs in, against an 18 second civic and a pick up truck.