War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

1st time at the track (1320)......

Old 06-12-2002, 09:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DESOTO SUCKS? i wonder why you would say that? maybe you go on thursday night? if you hadnt noticed, they dont even sweep the track on thursday. maybe you should get some slicks or drag radials and come down on tuesday. i was there last night and there was probly 20 cars there and the track was very good! my slow ass domestic was runnin 1.70 60's.
Old 06-12-2002, 10:08 AM
Wherever I may roam...

They used to prep the track on thursdays, now they don't.
That irritates me.
I have a set of drag radials, but no wheels to put them on.(there is no tread left)
I get better launches on the street with street tires than I did last time I was there on a thurs with the drag radials.
Old 06-12-2002, 10:11 AM
Wherever I may roam...

Originally posted by "v8ranger"

BE CAREFULL PEOPLE, this thread is on the verge of closure! seriously though, the RSX-S has 170hp to the wheels and thats those incredibly efficient japanese horses. . besides, just talking about the car improved its times from a low 15 to a mid 14. thats pretty good!
who are you to deam when a thread is near closure? check under my name, I think that is our job, not yours.

My teg ran a 15.1 with 154hp to the wheels, I would think that 170 would do a hair better than that, that is what my opinion is based on, not some magazine article.
Old 06-12-2002, 10:51 AM

A LITTLE TOUCHY ARENT WE? they dont prep on thursday because most the people who run on thursday are on radials. and radials tear up the starting line, they would be constantly fixing the starting line and it would take longer to get through the line. come see me at Greenleaf tampa and i will personally sell you some steel wheels to put you drag radials on. I will sell them to you cheap. ask TAYLOR or CRAIG about me. or call 813-282-3171 ext 6244 ask for Trevor.