War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Corvette, Wrx, and Trans am, 2000 Ford GT Vs 2000 Civic Si

Old 07-23-2002, 01:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corvette, Wrx, and Trans am, 2000 Ford GT Vs 2000 Civic Si

Was just driving home one night i think it was a monday from a friends, down dale mabry. First a Blue Wrx with black/gunmetal wheels pulls up and as soon as i look over at it he drops the hammer and pulls on me by 2 cars before i can even drop a gear the guy turns his flashers on. I was pissed we pull up to the next light and i tell him i have a broken motor mount but would liek to race him from a 1st gwear roll. Just then right behind me a white lt1 trans am pulls up ebhind me. anyway back to wrx He laughed and said sure he would wait for me, I told him he could have the go and we were off first gear i put about a car on him then 2nd came and jumped way out in front of him by the time i was half way through third he hit his flashers again and then turned off.

The trans am with loud exhuast comes flying up right after im finished with the wrx and he wants to run, i give himt he same conditions as i didnt want to launch the car on a broken mount. Pretty much the same result. But this guy was a bit nice and pulled up and said dan that things fast.

I figured it had been a pretty decent night two ok races so i was headed home i was almost home when i rolled past the mcdonalds by 41/54 when a Puter C5 Corvette Rolls out. An older Guy driving it. I had been wanting to race one of these for awhile. I pull up next to him and flex, he just looks at me like im some kind of idiot, and just when i was going to put it back in fith i notice he is slowing way down, he slows down just enough for me to have it in 2nd gear right above 5500 we went at right about the same time but i think he got the jump cause his front end peaked out in front of mine, but by the end of second i was a half car ahead of him he went to the top of 4th and i was a car and 1/4 ahead of him. i let off and he keeps going flys past me with a derranged look on his face.

Couple of Days Later i had the motor mount fixed rolling down SR 54 when a blue 2000 gt with exhuast and i dunno what else pulls up and flexs on me i flex back and the guy laughs at me, we both drop to about second i put a car on him right we kept going till the top of third. He comes up next to me at the next light and says'what the hell is in that thing" u just wave and turned off.

Seems like ive gone months without decent races and then i get a couple in a matter of days
Old 07-23-2002, 02:19 PM
The one punch machine gun

stay back foks hes a killer !!! good kills !!!
Old 07-24-2002, 08:37 AM

dont ask last time i went to the track i had a bad experience and got shitty times. Broke an axle, a motor mount, and then later that weekt he tranny shattered.
Old 07-25-2002, 05:52 AM

while your numbers don't add up, nice kills...

by #'s not adding I mean... Corvette by whatever distance a 1/4 is... not much I hope because the Mustang was how far back? not trying to hate or anything but the embellishment needs to make sense at least.
Old 07-25-2002, 09:11 AM

i put a car on the Gt in second gear alone, i kept pulling in third, i dont know exactly how far i was ahead of him.. Its hard to judge without over doing it.
Old 07-29-2002, 12:57 PM

what do u have done to the motor? do u still have the b16a in there? I have a 00 si and need some advice on what i should get or do to the motor to be killing like u.
Old 07-31-2002, 03:29 PM

No not still the b16, sorry, Another kill to add to this list i just beat a 2000 Cobra Dark blue one it sounded bad.. I love those things. I beat him from a second gear roll and then we slowed down it old him he had a really nice car and it sounded bad alls he had to say was. YOU GOT NITROUS?
Old 07-31-2002, 03:37 PM

No not still the b16, sorry, Another kill to add to this list i just beat a 2000 Cobra Dark blue one it sounded bad.. I love those things. I beat him from a second gear roll and then we slowed down it old him he had a really nice car and it sounded bad alls he had to say was. YOU GOT NITROUS?
Old 08-01-2002, 05:22 PM

If you don't mind, what do you have under the hood?
* IP Web-Site

* RIP Kevin/Slo_Si RIP & Pablo/Fathead