War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

grape ape vs. turbo S10

Old 04-22-2003, 02:06 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow its getting good in here!
Old 04-22-2003, 02:10 PM
USMC

damn!!!!! fighting over a damn race, are we still in highschool or what? squash this shit, its not a big deal. art is willing to squash it, quit trying to start shit and just leave it alone. ITS NOT A BIG DEAL THE WORLD ISNT GOING TO END BECAUSE OF A RACE!!!! was you pride hurt that bad?????
TR happily married crew-member #2

This is the internet. You're just supposed to talk up whatever you do know as if you're a salesman for it. i.e. I drive a Supra and a Corolla therefore 2JZ is the greatest and so is the 4A and I don't care about anything else because it's all crap since I don't have it. I also have a stack of $20 bills in front of me, therefore 20>50 and 20>100 and 20>1000. $20 bill FTW.
Old 04-22-2003, 02:12 PM
Tha numba one stunna

LOL well said!!!
Old 04-22-2003, 02:23 PM
Resident Asshole

Originally posted by spoonfedbaby
what a fuckin redneck moron!!!!!you were'nt racing for a cure for sars why don't you chill the fuck out, finish your natural ice,get out of your trailer and build your truck to go as fast as your mouth
I bet your not man enough to say that to him keyboard commandos to the rescue Ah the typial Honda owner showing his ass behind the keyboard but no where else.

Accord... you are right it is no big deal but I bet you would be just as pissed if someone came out and said they beat you when they didn't. I know it would piss me off.
6/14/43 - 7/11/06 2:24am
Old 04-22-2003, 03:10 PM
USMC

Originally posted by Boostin97SE-R
Accord... you are right it is no big deal but I bet you would be just as pissed if someone came out and said they beat you when they didn't. I know it would piss me off.
you're right, i would come on and call his bluff and set the record straight. but would i want to throw down for it? no. would i act like the world is comming to an end? no. would i act like im still in highschool and cry about it? no. would i label all honda owners as keyboard hardasses and rice boys? no.

boostin, i have no beef with anyone. i hang out with the badrap crew every weekend. im the only honda owner that hangs out with a bunch of V8 f-body guys. i mainly hang out with them because im a Marine and there are 3 other Marines in the crew. also because they are more my age. true most honda owners are highschool kids.

but i met art at the show this past weekend and this MF is cool as hell. one of the most laid back ppl i met. i dont know him well enough to say that he was not lying. but instead of bickering over this shit, go race, TONIGHT. get it over with, obviously your friend is overly sensitive about dumb shit.

This is the internet. You're just supposed to talk up whatever you do know as if you're a salesman for it. i.e. I drive a Supra and a Corolla therefore 2JZ is the greatest and so is the 4A and I don't care about anything else because it's all crap since I don't have it. I also have a stack of $20 bills in front of me, therefore 20>50 and 20>100 and 20>1000. $20 bill FTW.
Old 04-22-2003, 03:19 PM
USMC

Originally posted by Boostin97SE-R
keyboard commandos to the rescue Ah the typial Honda owner showing his ass behind the keyboard but no where else.
so honda owners are keyboard cammandos? im ready anytime you are to show you what a keyboard cammando i am? i am not a big guy, and weather i win or loose the beer is on me. in the ring or on the track and i will bring my honda out and i will spank his s-10 with it!! plain and simple, if art is that close to him in his honda(weather he won or not) i'll put the smack down on him. just come over my house because i dont have a tag yet. and boostin i thought you were a cool person until i see you step down to this highschool level.

Old 04-22-2003, 03:19 PM
Resident Asshole

They wont come race. And he did come on here to set the record straight. Yet his little 18sec side kick decides to keep feeding the fire. I would love for him to actually man up though, But we know that wont happen. My friend is not overly sensitive, i would be just as pissed. He does have a very short temper though. Not a good idea to be on the wrong end of it. But lets set the record straight.

Art lets go race as thay sit now which is how they sat saturday, Lets settle this so we can stop bickering and name calling. Ofcoarse all we wanted in the first place was an honest post. Bring your little friend (spoonfed) in his beast as well. I think I will participate this time as well.. i have been known to hang with a few 15sec cars so well see how it does.
Old 04-22-2003, 03:21 PM
Resident Asshole

Originally posted by accord95vtec
so honda owners are keyboard cammandos? im ready anytime you are to show you what a keyboard cammando i am? i am not a big guy, and weather i win or loose the beer is on me. in the ring or on the track and i will bring my honda out and i will spank his s-10 with it!! plain and simple, if art is that close to him in his honda(weather he won or not) i'll put the smack down on him. just come over my house because i dont have a tag yet. and boostin i thought you were a cool person until i see you step down to this highschool level.
Old 04-22-2003, 03:34 PM
USMC

boostin, come to the show this sat. listen, i know there are two sides to every story. i am not taking sides. and like i said i dont have beef with anyone. but your comment "typical honda owners are keyboard cammandos". that pisses me off more than this post pissed your friend off with the s-10. come to the show on sat and if you wanna be cool, then cool. if you wanna see if all honda owners are keyboard hardasses, then cool. there are places we can go and find out. i just want you to know that not all honda owners fall under some stereo type. i dont have any rice on my cars, they are all sleepers and look stock. im not 16, im 26. i dont live with my parents and my parents didnt buy my car. i have a house and a wife. and im not a pussy keyboard hardass like you sound to be. im not a big body builder dude, but i will back up my shit. im not going to brag about being a Marine and that i can kill you 50 different ways. just take back what you said about honda owners and everything is cool.

Old 04-22-2003, 03:45 PM
Resident Asshole

Nope, I am not taking my opinion back. I have only met a few guys with hondas that were actually down to earth and cool. Most honda guys i have seen act just like spoonfed. I have no problems with you, i don't even know you. I will appologize if I offended you but i will not take back my opinions because I offended you. If the shoe fits wear it. if not don't sweat it. I'm not sure if I am gonna go out this weekend or not. i went out there last weekend for the first time in a while and it wasn't that great. We will see though. maybe i will go again.