War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

grape ape vs. turbo S10

Old 04-20-2003, 08:56 PM
art
E=MC-hammer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default grape ape vs. turbo S10

well I was cruzzing down DM and heard a nice wooossshhhh from under the hood of this s10 so I was thinking NOWAY!!! maby my ears where playing tricks on me...but no it was a turbo'd s10, so we road down the road a bit and this guy was reving on me and well i don't race very often but I had to so I was doing about 60ish in 3rd and he gun'd it I didnt down shift just left it and walked him about a bumpers length befor i let off I was happy to see the grape ape do well even though I'm badly untuned.
and all i have to say is 9k and still room to play....
art

www.rccustomz.com

Last edited by art; 04-22-2003 at 07:11 AM.
Old 04-20-2003, 09:07 PM

Thats not a turbo s10 . It has Powerdyne on it with a Greddy Type S BOV. Hes a friend of mine. Good kill bro. Jason
Old 04-21-2003, 06:42 AM
art
E=MC-hammer

you could be right man i dont know domestic's that well i liked his truck if it was your friend I was very supprised to say the least tell him I think is a great creeper!!! I never saw it coming I mean maby Iv just had my head into imports to long but a boosting truck like a s10 just realy got my attention and well I was very impresed I did a double take when i heard the BOV on it,and the people that where following me back to my place did the same,the first light we pulled up to we just looked at it wide eyed LOL
art

www.rccustomz.com
Old 04-21-2003, 01:10 PM

S-10 I would like some S-10 from a roll
98 Mustang GT
Old 04-21-2003, 01:14 PM
Resident Asshole

Yeah its jayton and its a powerdyne equipped s-10 with a greddy type s. oh and 1 more thing. i was in the white se-r behind you guys.. He BEAT you jackass. I watched the whole thing. You lost by the bumper. NOT him. I'm sure he will reply as well as he is also on this forum..
6/14/43 - 7/11/06 2:24am
Old 04-21-2003, 04:47 PM
Tha numba one stunna

Originally posted by Boostin97SE-R
Yeah its jayton and its a powerdyne equipped s-10 with a greddy type s. oh and 1 more thing. i was in the white se-r behind you guys.. He BEAT you jackass. I watched the whole thing. You lost by the bumper. NOT him. I'm sure he will reply as well as he is also on this forum..
i was following art home and i was alot closer than you, for art to say he beat him by a bumber is modest more like a fender you don't know what your talking about...oh and watch who you call a jackass you might be suprised when you pull up next to the grape ape!!!!
Old 04-21-2003, 04:58 PM
Resident Asshole

Right .. Im sure he'll have a snowballs chance against me. And yeah i know what Im talking about. I saw it and we will set up another race anyday you want. If you are so confident. I can't wait for him to get on here and post. Your boy lost. face it. Lets set it up this week asap. ill bring my money how about you guys?
Old 04-21-2003, 08:02 PM
art
E=MC-hammer

Originally posted by Boostin97SE-R
ok man calm down take a deep breath and relax....you better now? ok first off it was just for fun dont get offended by this post Im not a jackass as you seem so quick lable me, I will let that roll off my sholder now as far as bummper, from where i was sitting my bummper was a bit further ahead but I could be wrong Im not going to start a whole shit storm over a fun little race its not a big deal. Im not slaming your friends truck I actualy think its great like i said in my post befor I was very impressed to see a s10 with a charger,and if your friend is on the board great i want him to know I like the truck man good work on a great sleeper and i would like to check it out somtime maby at the next show???if thats cool with him now that thats clear'd up a bit and I can now see your anger i just read my post it come's off kinda sounding condisending I didnt mean for it to sound that way...but once i get the grape tuned I would love to run the s10 for fun one more time just for fun, I like a good race at this end of town its just fart cans and apc
so anyway in closing spoon your are the man rock on for the SOHC crew and i hope this clears up some stuff and calms people down a bit Im a lover not a fighter and hear to have fun and would like to keep it that way.
art

www.rccustomz.com
Old 04-22-2003, 12:29 AM
Resident Asshole

Not mad, But if your gonna post a kill story make sure you actually won. My friend was trying to post last night but his name wasn't working for some reason.